How to get to hotel Eden Chamonix
In the middle of Europe bordering Switzerland and Italy is the picturesque Chamonix. Nestling in the heart of the valley is the village of Les Praz, where you will find the Hotel Eden, full of charm and character.
Two minutes walk from Flégère lift, with ideal family skiing - a link with the Brévent ski area. Ski all the way back to the village!
GPS : N 45°56'26" - E 6°53'17"
- 100 metres from the train station in les Praz and free buses take you up and down the valley.
- Two minutes walk to cross country trails.
- Two kilometers drive from Chamonix centre.
- Two minutes walk to the golf course, mountain bike trails and beautiful walks just outside the door.
- Geneva airport is just one hour away.